Super

C R letter i S S letter y

Christine Feehan

Nic in Grease the Musical

My Ribbon

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

Hi peoples

Wow I am at the end of the road, i got here in one piece (just!). Well it has been an experience I must say now to answer the few questions for this blog.

My favourite part of Web 2.0 has been Week 5 play week. It was fun as you can tell i think i used all the image generators i could and then added them to my blog lol.

This program has given me so many new ideas for the library that i can keep learning with it is a great idea. Thanks.

I never realised how many things were on the net that i could use for projects and just for fun ofcourse.

I have lots of things to continue doing with all the exercises now that I have finished Web 2.0.

So in closing thank you very much to all the organisers and managers for allowing us to do this program. Good luck to everyone who hasn't finished you have lots to look forward to and congratulations to everyone who has finished.

"Good morning! And in case I don't see you:
good afternoon, good evening and good night!" (Jim Carrey, The Truman Show, 1998)



Bye have a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Привет Привет спешу поделиться ссылочкой на достохвальный сайт, там всегда куча новых фильмов, ежедневные обновления [url=http://qi-qi.ru] Фильмыбесплатно[/url]

Walking Her Home (Notebook Montage)

Super Library Technician

Super Library Technician
Just your average Library Technician?
Powered By Blogger

Bloglines

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Music Videos