Super

C R letter i S S letter y

Christine Feehan

Nic in Grease the Musical

My Ribbon

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

#19 Discovering Web 2.0 tools

Hi Guys,

I am having a lot of fun trying out some of the Web 2.0 winners. I tried the winner of the book category lulu.com that was fun. Then I tried winner of the games category Arcaplay and added a game to my blog called Why the chicken crossed the road. Then the from the fun stuff caegory the cocktail buider now that was agood one you just write in the different drinks you have at home and it makes a drink for you. I will be trying some more and getting back to u.

Have A great week

C U Soon.

Crissy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to
say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

My site; nummerupplysningen

Anonymous said...

I knoω this wеb ρage gіves qualіty deρеnding artіcles or reviews anԁ otheг infοrmаtiоn,
is there any other web pаge whiсh offers these kinds of data
in quality?

Review mу page ... гhіnοрlаsty top surgеon :
: rateam.ehimeinc.com ::

Walking Her Home (Notebook Montage)

Super Library Technician

Super Library Technician
Just your average Library Technician?
Powered By Blogger

Bloglines

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Music Videos